75 m² vivibili
20 m² terrazza
Invia una domanda
NO CAR NEEDED in this top (4th) floor apartment with air conditioning in a lovely complex (Urbanición Cascada de las Marinas-Marina Puente Romano) only 100m from large sandy beach and 400m from centre of Denia. 2 adult pools and 2 childrens pools, gardens, private underground parking and elevator from parking to Apt. 2 Large terraces (north/south orientations), fully equipped kitchen with dishwasher. TV+DVD . Large, full tile bathroom. Marble floors in all rooms. 3 minutes walking by a lovely beachside walkway to the port of Denia (offering daytime cruises of the area and overnight trips to Ibiza)and a few more minutes to Denia castle, restaurants, shops etc. Many hiking paths in nearby mountain area, visitable caves + other tourist attractions such as flea markets, wineries,etc. Next door to the new Spa-Health Center at Daniya Hotel, open to the general public for a small fee. Just 500m from the recently opened Denia Municipal Sports Center with heated pool, fitness room, four activity rooms, a spinning room of 60 m2 with 26 bicycles, changing rooms, showers and nursing. It also has outdoor facilities with 2 paddle courts and alternative wellness spa Sports Centre Denia offers water activities for groups of people of all ages. The spa also offers a large whirlpool, ice fountain, Finnish sauna, steam showers and three effects. For those guests who wish to use the car, the apartment is within 15 minute drive to 2 golf courses, and 40 min drive to Benidorm and Terra Mitica theme park and Aqualandia aquatic park and Guadalest Castle.
Urbanization with entry ramps and elevator -appropiate for persons with reduced mobility or baby trams.
The historic castle town of Denia has a wealth of shops, bars and restaurants offering a wide range of international and Spanish cuisine. Enjoy the regular local fiestas - the Fallas in March, (the burning of monuments in the street), the Fogueres of San Juan at the end of June (songs and fires on the seashore), the Bous a la mar (Bulls in the sea) in July and the Moors and Christians in August, when you will see marching bands, fireworks and street parades.
There is also the busy seafront (only a few minutes walk to the apt) with its numerous bars and nightlife, the bustling fishing and ferry port with ferries to Ibiza or Mallorca, and the marina. Regular boat trips leave the harbour for excursions around the small rocky coves or permit you to spend the day in Javea or Calpe.
There are plenty of available watersports – jet ski, waterskiing, paragliding, pedaling or speedboat rides. Beachfront bars, restaurants and a supermarket also within a 5 minute walk.
Linens supplied at no extra cost.
Booking terms: 20% confirmation fee, payable by bank transfer, and the remaining 80% payable in cash (euros) upon arrival and receipt of keys.