Il gestore dell'immobile
Pubblicizzato dal 11 mag 2009
Lingue parlate Inglese
* EX-Large walk-in communal swimming pool
* Free Wi-Fi
* Free champagne & breakfast welcome basket !!!
* Satellite T.V. BBC/ITV
* Large gated grounds with lush lawns & gardens
* Elegantly decorated and furnished
* Full air-conditioning & central heating
* Representative on call 24/7
* 8 mins walk to Tennis Club and restaurant (open to all)
* 6 mins drive to beach/town/restaurants/bars.
* 18 mins drive to Altea
* 24 mins drive to Benidorm
* 26 mins drive to Moraira
* Available for long term winter lets from 695€ per month
Casa Rosada is a new, luxuriously villa. This elegant and well-appointed 2 bedroom villa is on the exclusive “Residencial BelAir“ security gated community in Calpe. This elegant villa has views of the sea and Calpe’s “Penon de lfach” from its balcony.
* Master Bedroom - Sleeps 2
This spacious master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with bath, separate shower, bidet & wc. Fitted wardrobes, walk-in storage cupboard with safe, air-conditioning, French door onto the master balcony overlooking the swimming pool, with views across to the sea and the famous “Penon de lfach”.
* Twin - Sleeps 2
This is a spacious twin bedroom with opportunity of adding a third put-u-up bed or cot (extra charge). It has sole use of the shower bathroom across the landing. This bedroom has fitted wardrobes, air-conditioning, and French door leading to the master balcony with beautiful panoramic views of Calpe town and the sea.
* Downstairs Cloakroom.
* Kitchen - Modern & Fully Equipped
The kitchen has built-in hob, oven, microwave, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, toaster, kettle and coffee maker. Washing machine, ironing board / iron, brooms etc. are all stored in the walk-in storage cupboard off the lounge.
* Downstairs Living Area
The open-plan lounge/dining room area has double French doors making the room very light and airy. Through the double French doors, you go out to the private terrace and garden
The private garden and Naya has dining table and chairs, sun loungers, with a gate leading to the communal pool and garden area.
* Private Communal Swimming Area
This secure area comprises a large communal walk-in swimming pool ideal for people with limited mobility or for young children, with Mediterranean garden laid out with lawn and palm trees.
* 800 metres walk from the villa is the tennis club (open to everyone) that has a bar, restaurant and large swimming pool.
* 200 metres further on there is a new olympic size indoor heated swimming pool sports complex and supermarket and shops.
- Calpe Town Centre- (only 5 mins drive away)
This large seaside town of Calpe is famous for its Ifach Rock, a natural wildlife bird haven rising from the sea. It has a busy yacht marina with a fishing fleet supplying local restaurants, specializing in fish and lobster platter ice-displays. The best place to eat after a day on the many large sandy beaches. This is a lively town with fashion shops, karaoke bars, bowling alleys and tennis clubs. Every Saturday Calpe has a large vibrant market street offering a variety of local Spanish goods.
- Altea - (only 18 mins drive away)
A large coastal town with a busy yachting marina. It offers a fine selection of restaurants, bars, shops, banks, supermarkets and all amenities. A local railway station gives you the chance to experience the “Lemon Tree” route. The old Moorish church, with its famous blue-tiled roof, the artist quarter with its tapas bars are all worth a visit.
- Benidorm - (only 24 mins drive away)
Famous for its mile long sandy beach Avanti beach, with its all-night bars, live music, cabarets and nightclubs or visit the old town for tapas and quiet bars, and discover a maze of jewellery and fashion shops.
Enjoy an evening dinner and cabaret show at the renowned Benidorm Palace, with its large dance company of topless showgirls and variety acts, all for around 45 euros.
Other attractions just behind Benidorm included:
* Terra Mitica - Disney-style theme park.
* Aqualand - The largest in Europe Waterpark.
* Mundomar - for dolphins and birds.
* Real de faula golf club - an 18-hole golf complex.
- Moraira - (only 26 mins drive away)
Moraira is an exclusive hot-spot with its marina, designer shops and over 100 international gourmet restaurants. The town also offers safe, sandy beaches, bars and nightclubs, banks, chemists & supermarkets.
Not to be missed is the weekly Friday market, with designer clothes, handicrafts, fresh Mediterranean fruit, vegetables, cheeses and hams
There is also a small night market during the high season that sells jewellery & local leather crafts.
The area offers fantastic water-sports facilities, including snorkeling, jet-skis, scuba diving with the local diving school, and yacht club. There are also numerous tennis and golf clubs in the area.
|28 mag 2016||16 lug 2016||€ 495£ 400$ 548||1 Settimana|
|16 lug 2016||10 set 2016||€ 745£ 602$ 824||1 Settimana|
|10 set 2016||08 ott 2016||€ 545£ 440$ 603||1 Settimana|
|08 ott 2016||10 dic 2016||€ 295£ 238$ 326||1 Settimana|
|10 dic 2016||07 gen 2017||€ 395£ 319$ 437||1 Settimana|
|Diritti di prenotazione:||20 %|
|Pagamento 6 settimane prima dell'arrivo|
|Cauzione:||€ 400,00£ 323,00$ 442,64|
|Pulizia finale:||€ 75,00£ 60,56$ 83,00|
|Animali domestici:||Non consentito|
|Lenzuola ed asciugamani:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Culla:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Seggiolone:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Elettricità:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Acqua:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Wi-Fi:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Sistemi di pagamento accettati:||Carta di credito o debito, Trasferenza bancaria, In contanti all'arrivo|
|Note:||Main season changeover days Saturday but please enquire if you need alternative days.
Arrival time 16:00-20:00Hrs. Departure 10:00hrs
Available for long lets during winter from 695€ per month.
* The Champagne welcome pack is comprehensive and includes Champagne, wine, beers, ham, cheese, tea, coffee, fresh milk, sugar, fresh bread, butter along with sweeties and crisps if your party includes children.