Pubblicizzato dal 9 nov 2015
Lingue parlate Inglese, Francese, Tedesco, Italiano, Spagnolo
Villa Celeste is a stunning Villa with Large Private Pool and Incredible Views of the Costa Tropical
Dates available for end of September and all of October 2016, Plenty of dates available for 2017
** BOOK BY 30th SEPTEMBER TO GET 20% DISCOUNT ON THE RENTAL **
**Due to new Spanish tourism law, holiday makers will be required to send scanned copies of passports for all guests to us at the time of booking. We apologise for the hassle and inconvenience of this. Thank you kindly in advance for your understanding.**
“Great villa with amazing views over one of the most beautiful bays on the Mediterranean. Quite simply impressive!”
Martin Barufaldi, Salobrena.
"Because of its position, with no other properties beyond it, the villa has a stunning and uninterrupted view across the beautiful bay of La Herradura. At the end of a private cul-de-sac within a secure community area, it is very private and safe for children. There is plenty of parking for several cars, within the garage and on a private gated drive, or free parking on the street just outside the villa.
The large private swimming pool has plenty of space around it for guests to relax and soak up the sun which shines from dawn until very late in the afternoon in the summer.
This is a lovely, spacious and tastefully furnished holiday home for families and friends to enjoy time together, with plenty of room to socialise and have personal ‘me’ time."
Ann and Stuart Mckie
“Dear Tim and Louise
We just wanted to let you know what a wonderful time we had in La Herradura. The villa was fabulous, far above our expectations and furnished to a very high standard.
As you know, our daughter and family were with us and there was lots of space to accommodate us all. We took the huge bedroom on the top floor, which gave us a floor in between us and them, so no noise: perfect for the early wake up call from the little ones!
However, we were surprised that all the bedrooms were large. Great living space on the middle floor, with large terraces outside for sunbathing and alfresco dining. Safety is always a principle issue for the children, and there were gates in place where needed, especially the pool terrace. Above all, its position overlooking the bay and mountains was spectacular, a feast to the eyes night and day from every room! Hope it will be an annual event. Many thanks again,
William and Lisa, Tolcis, 14/11/15”
As we have only just bought Villa Celeste and launched it for rental in November 2015, we do not have many reviews as yet.
However, having carefully selected it from over 50 top class villas to buy in the area and having looked at 100s more on the web, we can assure you that it has the most stunning views we’ve seen by far, from every part of the property, plus the best and most expansive outside area: there are several terraces and pergolas, with various spaces with sunny and shaded options for dining and relaxing. The reality of the views when you are there really is mouth-openingly beautiful!
We are currently refurbishing it completely throughout so that the standard of the inside matches the outside, with contemporary new furniture, fittings and art to create an even more attractive and relaxing environment for our guests.
As an incentive, we are offering *10% discount* if you make your actual booking before the end of January 2016, no matter when your actual holiday is, be it in 2016 or even beyond. Especially with this discount, if you compare it to other very top class villas in the area, we think it represents really excellent value, so please try it out and let us know what you think!
Also, if you feel there is something lacking from our extensive list of additional services and facilities that are provided within and close to the villa, please let us know as we may have overlooked something and/or we may be able to incorporate this within the accommodation to make your stay even more enjoyable.
Less than one hour from Malaga airport, this impressive and spacious, detached four-bedroom villa is perfect for relaxing and enjoying the scenery, with a 10-metre-long private pool, plenty of sunny and shaded terrace space for outdoor dining, and breathtaking views over La Herradura bay.
If you want to leave the car in the garage, you can easily walk down the hill to La Herradura village with its sandy beach, restaurants, beach bars and shops, although if you’re not too fit you may wish to take a taxi back up the hill! Or by car it is only about five minutes each way. The nearest restaurant is only 6-7 minutes walk away from the villa, and open from March to October.
The photographs here show the bedrooms before the interior designer has added some additional furnishings and her final touches. These will be completed before Christmas 2015 and we will have posted photos of the refurbished bedrooms up by then which will be crisp, contemporary and attractive.
On the edge of the Cerro Gordo Nature Park, and situated on the outskirts of the village of La Herradura on the Costa Tropical, this charming and quiet residential community of Los Altos enjoys the best of both worlds: it is within a mile or so of the shops, restaurants, bars, sporting activities and the beach, but is high enough just below Cerro Gordo Nature Park that you can peacefully enjoy the villa’s exquisite 180-degree coastal views.
The Costa Tropical is so-called because it is warmer than inland areas and the Costa del Sol in the winter, and stays warm without getting oppressively hot in the summer. Typical temperatures are high 20s to low 30s throughout the spring and summer months, and in the high teens and low 20s in the late autumn and winter.
La Herradura itself is delightful: this upmarket town has its own historical charm and a thriving Spanish community, as well as a healthy, international mix of discerning locals and tourists. There are plenty of restaurants and bars in the town and on the beach itself to suit every taste, from traditional Spanish cuisine and tapas to a full range of international cuisine and fine dining.
Local attractions include the Alhambra Palace and Granada which are 45 minutes away and the Sierra Nevada with skiing in the winter, which is just over an hour away. Almuñécar is a 10-minute drive, which has a castle, a brand new aquarium, a water park for the children to enjoy and plenty of lovely shops in the old town.
Nerja is also 10-minutes drive away in the other direction, and has many lovely shops, the famous Chiringuito de Ayo paella restaurant on Burriana beach, and the beautiful Caves of Nerja to explore. The whitewashed village of Frigiliana is a 20-minute drive away, but Almuñécar’s old town can be just as lovely if you’re willing to walk to the top of it.
You can hire canoes, catamarans, surfboards and small boats from both La Herradura beach and Almuñécar beach. Horse riding is available at La Herradura and in Nerja. The water closest to the villa is the National Marine Reserve, only five minutes drive away, where there is fantastic scuba diving and snorkelling.
Villa Celeste sleeps 10 adults/children plus a cot can be provided and has a large 10-metre-long private pool which is not overlooked by the next door neighbours. It has plenty of wide terraces for alfresco dining and enjoying the outdoor lifestyle in the sun or the shade. Sunbeds and parasols are provided. There is a gas barbeque available if you fancy cooking al fresco, and there is also a gas cooker in the kitchen.
Two of the four double-size bedrooms have their own en-suite bathroom with shower and bidets; the third and fourth bedrooms have a large bathroom between them, with bath, shower and bidet.
Each of the bedrooms has the option for double or single beds, with the third and fourth bedroom having three single beds in each, two of which can be put together as a double. Each room is light and airy, and all have sea views, with three of the bedrooms having access to the garden area which is ideal as a play area for children. The master bedroom upstairs boasts its own large, private terrace.
The villa has two lounge areas, one of which can be closed either for reading or for children wanting to be away from the adults and vice versa! There is also a dining room with room for 10 around the table and plenty of space outside with outdoor furniture provided, making this villa suitable for one or two families, or a group of friends. Although it is spacious and can comfortably accommodate 10 people plus baby, because of its layout it surprisingly doesn’t feel too large for two or even one couple(s) to stay there by themselves too.
Air conditioning is installed throughout the villa: within the lounge, dining room and snug areas, as well as all of the bedrooms.
There is also a private drive inside the entrance gate which will take up to three cars and a single car garage, as well as free and safe on-street parking directly outside the villa.
Extremely child friendly, the pool is completely surrounded by a lockable gate and there is a hard cover for the pool as a further safety measure. Arm bands and inflatables are also provided.
Los Altos has an exclusive, gated-community family area within 100 metres of the villa, which is completely free to use for those renting with us. This area consists of two pools, one for adults and one for children, two paddle tennis courts, outdoor showers and his and her bathrooms.
Malaga airport, at 55 minutes away, is the closest and easiest airport to fly to and from. As one of the busiest airports in Europe, there are many flights from all over Europe to Malaga, including several a day from UK airports. Granada airport is about 45 minutes away and whilst it doesn’t have many flights currently, is rumoured to be expanding its service to various parts of Europe. Other airports servicing the area are Seville and Almeria.
If you want to avoid hiring a car, there are regular buses from the airport which run via Malaga city centre. Taxis are also available or we can arrange for a private car to collect you. Once you arrive at the villa, you can walk to the restaurants, shops, beach and bars or hire local taxis to get around.
We will send you detailed instructions of how to get here, and our property manager, Mrs Chris Johnson, can either meet you at the villa or help guide you in. She speaks five languages (English, Spanish, Dutch, German and French) and will be available to make your stay as enjoyable and relaxing as possible.
You will also be given a complimentary welcome food hamper on arrival for your convenience, which will be useful if you arrive at the villa when the shops are closed or if you are too tired to go shopping straight away. This pack includes basic foods, mineral water and of course some good local wine! There will be tea and coffee waiting in the villa for you and milk in the fridge, as well as other basics such as salad dressing, sugar, salt, pepper and other bits and pieces. Should you wish, you can arrange for Chris our property manager to buy you specific grocery items for the list she can supply you with so that these would be ready for you on arrival. As small additional charge is made for this which is payable directly to her on arrival.
You can walk to the town, the beach and the nearest shops, or it’s five minutes by car. The beach is 2km long and only 20 minutes walk downhill from the house. It is clean and charming, with beach front cafes, restaurants and a playground for children, shops and water sport rentals, including boats. The area is popular for snorkelling and scuba diving.
The village of La Herradura which maintains its true Spanish identity all year round, has quite a few of its restaurants that are open in the off-season too, although it is naturally busier during the long spring and summer months.
The village has several small supermarkets, bakeries, delicatessen shops, several banks, pharmacies, garden centres, hairdressers, dentists, water sports centre, scuba diving centres and a real Spanish indoor market, a mercado commercial, that sells fresh produce every day, as well as a small medical centre. In addition, Friday is the weekly market day with merchants offering baskets, olive oils, clothing etc.
The following are nearby:
• 55 minutes from Malaga Airport
• Pick up from the airport by taxi or private car can be arranged, and there are buses
• 45 minutes from Granada and the Alhambra Palace
• Nerja is only 10 minutes drive away
• Just over one hour to the Sierra Nevada and skiing in the winter
• One hour from the historical city of Malaga, Picasso’s birthplace, with a beautiful, newly renovated port area
• Community pools and two paddle tennis within 100 metres for families as well as the private pool at villa
• Local restaurant within 10 minutes walk, open 1 March to 1 October
• Other restaurants, most of which remain open year round and the town are 20 minutes walk downhill but it takes a lot longer back up, or you can easily take a taxi back
• Traditional Spanish restaurants in the town, plus fine dining and international cuisine
• Beach bars, cafes and restaurants on the beach a mile and a half away
• Beach is a mile and a half away
• Shops and town are a mile and a half away
• Children’s water parks in the next town, 10 minutes drive away
• There is a golf course 25 minutes drive away, buggies and clubs can be hired. There are other golf courses within easy driving distance.
• There are tennis and squash options within less than a mile away. They can be booked in advance and are reasonable.
• Horse riding is only 10 minutes drive away
• Deep sea diving clubs, two of which are in the village and a third in Marina del Este, three miles away.
• Paragliding (it’s happening above you)
• Local Cycle hire in the town two miles away
Features of the Villa:
• Combination of air conditioning and ceiling fans
• Fantastic 180 degree views over La Herradura Bay
• Sleeps 10 adults/children plus one cot
• Sea views from all the bedrooms, two of which have en-suite bathrooms and the third bathroom is shared between two bedrooms
• Large private terrace with fantastic views from outside the top master bedroom
• Private garden and stunning views over the bay from outside the three lower bedrooms
• Plenty of terrace areas for outside dining, sunbathing, admiring the spectacular views
• One ground floor cloakroom / WC
• Lounge area with UK, Scandinavian and Spanish TV, DVD etc.
• Additional and separate ‘snug’ living room space for reading and/or X-Box, games etc (all provided)
• Dining Room with a contemporary glass table which can seat 10
• 10 metre long, 3 metre wide private swimming pool which is not overlooked by nearby neighbours
• Secure parking on private gated drive for up to three cars
• Single car garage
• Safe and free on-street parking immediately outside the villa
• Gas Barbecue
• Los Altos community area is 100 metres away for families with pool, children’s pool and paddle tennis courts
• X-Box and games provide
• Board games provided
• Sky / Cable and UK TV Channels
• Free Wifi
• Ipod docking station
• DVD player
• DVDs and CDs
• High Chair
• Travel Cot
• Hair dryers for each room
• Buckets and Spades
• Inflatables and arm bands for use in the private pool
• Parasols for use around the private pool
• Some pets allowed upon enquiry/bark
• Washing machine
• One bath towel, hand towel and beach towel provided for each guest
• Additional laundry and cleaning can be arranged at an additional charge
• Gas central heating for the occasional evening when it may be required in the winter
• Plenty of safe and lockable storage
• Suitable for one or two families, or groups of friends, or even one or two couples
• Long term/winter breaks are available at discounted prices
To make your stay more pleasant:
• Easy to follow, detailed instructions and maps to find the villa
• Detailed brochure on the local area that we have compiled to make your stay easier and more enjoyable
• Very easy to follow and accessible guide in the villa to show you how to work the TV, DVD, cooker etc and to tell you where everything is.
• The property manager will meet you there and show you how everything works
• Welcome hamper on arrival
• Detailed information guide in various languages on recommended restaurants, things to do in the area and local attractions, bars, shops, sporting activities etc.
• Spare linen and towels so that for longer stays you can change it every week; laundry service also available
• Nespresso machine, coffee filter, microwave, food mixer, kettle, toaster and plenty of cooking utensils, paella pan, cork screw etc.
• Plenty of crockery, cutlery and glasses, including white wine, red wine, champagne and brandy glasses
• Basics such as sugar, salt, pepper, spices, tea, coffee and other items provided in the kitchen
• Complimentary wifi and TV, including playback, film channels, BBC, Sky, Scandinavian and Spanish channels
• Iron and ironing board, clothes horse (as well as washing machine/dryer)
• Plenty of coat hangers – 20 for each room!
• No smoking allowed inside the villa
• Professionally cleaned so it is spotless on your arrival; for long stays, additional, regular cleaning and laundry is offered to suit your requirements at an additional charge
• Property manager lives 200 metres away and is available in case of serious problems or emergencies.
Luxury / Special Occasions
• Private chef available through our concierge service if you want to stay in but not cook
• Massage and spa treatments available at the villa
• De-luxe hamper available on arrival if requested, rather than usual welcome hamper
• Champagne and flowers or other requirements for special occasions on request
• Private guided tours available of Alhambra Palace or other local attractions, with chauffeur driven car from and to your villa
• The area is incredibly safe anyway but to make you feel even more secure, this private community is patrolled by a security guard
• Cot provided
• High chair provided
• Safety rails around pool area with lockable gate
• Hard safety cover for pool
• Arm bands and floats available
• Anti-slip mats available for the baths and showers
• Smoke Alarms
• Carbon Monoxide Alarms
• Fire extinguisher
• First Aid Kit
whilst the villa will sleep 10 plus one baby, for extra large parties of up to 50 people or even more, there are several villas within 100 metres of each other and we can help accommodate them.
the Property manager, Ms Chris Johnson, lives very close to the property and speaks the following languages:
English, Dutch, French, German and Spanish.
Long-term winter breaks are available at further discounted prices
Rental is usually on a weekly basis, Saturday to Saturday, otherwise a surcharge may apply
Breaks shorter than a week are also available upon request, although a surcharge may apply
A minimum of 2 weeks must be taken between 2nd July and 2nd September.
if you’re arriving late on the Saturday that shops are closed on Sundays so you may wish to ask our property manager to buy you some essentials ready for when you arrive as well as our complementary welcome hamper which has a bottle of cava, bottle of red wine, bottle of water, crisps and olives. Please specify what you require when you make the booking.
‘Depending on the season and the length of the rental period, the security/damage deposit is 350 Euros or £300 GBP (key & damage deposit which is payable when the balance is paid and refunded within 14 days after your holiday)
The rental deposit is 25% of the overall rental and is payable immediately to secure the booking, the balance is due 8 weeks prior to your arrival.
Prices includes cleaning, laundry, changeover, welcome hamper, electricity, heating in winter - no hidden extras.
If you cancel 4 weeks or more before the start of your holiday you will not be liable for the balance of your holiday and will only lose your deposit, after 4 weeks you owe the full balance as well as your deposit.
Registered with the Tourism Registry of Junta de Andalucia: VFT/GR/00161
|Aeroporto (Málaga):||83 chilometri|
|03 set 2016||28 ott 2016||€ 1.365£ 1.175$ 1.523||1 Settimana|
|29 ott 2016||16 dic 2016||€ 610£ 525$ 681||1 Settimana|
|16 dic 2016||06 gen 2017||€ 1.452£ 1.250$ 1.620||1 Settimana|
|07 gen 2017||31 mar 2017||€ 842£ 725$ 940||1 Settimana|
|01 apr 2017||30 giu 2017||€ 1.713£ 1.475$ 1.912||1 Settimana|
|01 lug 2017||01 set 2017||€ 3.194£ 2.750$ 3.565||1 Settimana|
|02 set 2017||27 ott 2017||€ 1.713£ 1.475$ 1.912||1 Settimana|
|28 ott 2017||15 dic 2017||€ 842£ 725$ 940||1 Settimana|
|16 dic 2017||05 gen 2018||€ 1.916£ 1.650$ 2.139||1 Settimana|
|Diritti di prenotazione:||25 %|
|Pagamento 8 settimane prima dell'arrivo|
|Cauzione:||€ 348,43£ 300,00$ 388,89|
|Pulizia finale:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Animali domestici:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Lenzuola ed asciugamani:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Culla:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Seggiolone:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Elettricità:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Acqua:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Wi-Fi:||Incluso nel prezzo|
|Sistemi di pagamento accettati:||Paypal, Trasferenza bancaria, Assegno|
|Note:||WE ACCEPT EURO PAYMENT AS WELL|
Dates available for end of September and all of October 2016
Plenty of dates available for 2017
** Book by end of Sept to get cheaper flights and 20% discount on the rental **
• Prices include aircon, heating if required in winter, welcome food hamper on arrival, check-in/check-out, laundry and cleaning at end of stay, property manager on hand if required, who lives 200 metres away.
• Two weeks minimum booking during high season
• One week minimum booking usually applies for remainder of year; bookings shorter than one week sometimes available, although surcharge will apply so please enquire for exact prices
• Further discounts sometimes available if only one couple or single person renting in low to mid seasons; please apply for details
• Further discounts available for long term lets of one month or more in low to mid seasons
Vengono prese in considerazione richieste per soggiorni più lunghi (1-6 mesi)